Friday, April 4, 2008

The first family blog

This my first time blogging so please bear with me! I suppose I ought to start by telling everyone a little bit about our family. There are three of us and a fish(Pogo). Our little guy just turned four in the beginning of February, how exciting!! Andrew is working and finishing his school up online while I have been working and Matthew going to school. We moved recently and we just LOVE our new ward!! It's also a plus that we get to be right down the street from the temple! As of right now, I have no family photos on the computer, so WOW, we have lots of work to do and lots of pictures to take. Things have been fairly quiet for us otherwise lately. Since I am limited on the amount of pictures I have, I would like to invite each member of our family to email us some pictures so that we can put them on our blog.

No comments: